You have been added to the guestlist for DRAI'S AFTER HOURS!
IMPORTANT DRAI'S AFTER HOURS INFO!
- You're name is on the guestlist!
- Ladies in your group are free
- There is no guestlist for Men at Drais After Hours. Men in your group will need to purchase tickets or a table
- If your group is all men, you may want to consider purchasing tickets or doing bottle service
- Make sure your whole group arrives together. If you're coming in seperate groups, someone from each group will need their name on the list
- Please arrive by 2:30am to avoid issues at the door
- You must be in dress code
- Everyone needs proper, government ID
- If you would like to pregame with one of our stripclub packages you can see them here
- Not done planning your trip? Check out more clubs!
We do not charge for this service. This is a free service. Please do not pay anyone you meet on the strip. Any charges that are applied after the guestlist has closed or for reduced male admission on busy nights, will be applied at the door of Drai's After Hours by the cashiers. What happens next?
You will receive an email with more details about the club. If you don't see it check your spam folder.
You will get a text with the message you will need to show for the guestlist.
Let the adventures ensue.
ADVICE FOR LADIES
- Eat before you go out! Drinking on an empty stomach is no bueno.
- The perfect time to get to Drai's After Hours is usually around 2:30A. That way you can avoid the initial rush and still make it in before the guestlist closes.
- Check in with eachother throughout the night
- You might think you can walk a mile down the strip in heels but usually taking lyft or a limo is well worth the money.
- Make sure you aren't booking on multiple guestlists. This confuses the people at the door and dramatically slows down entry.
- Dresscode applies for girls, Which pretty much includes anything except sports apparel.
ADVICE FOR GENTS
- There is no list for men at Drai's After Hours. Make sure if you put your name on the list that you go back and use your girl's name instead
- Guys will need to buy tickets or a table once you get to the club.
- The club is generally pretty strict towards guys and dress code. Guys should dress swanky or like a stylish job interview. No athletic shoes or boots allowed even if they were expensive.
- If you and your friends are planning on drinking, you might be better off purchasing a table. Table prices are super reasonable for after hours
- If you're looking for a pregame, we recommend one of Vegas' famous strip clubs!